BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 25, 2009

Am I Seeing Things, Or Is This Just A Strange Coincident?

I am looking for some answers to things that I have experienced for as long as I can remember. I have had dreams or visions that for example show bits and pieces of events or people. These dreams or visions are sometimes scattered and it's like I have to figure out what they mean.

I had for a long while, saw a man in my dreams, never his face, just the back of him and then he would pick up a hand full of soil and let it run through his fingers. I would also see items that I just felt were connected to this individual, like a fishing rod and a wheat field. This dream or vision continued on for 8 or 9 years, not all the time but enough that it drove me crazy!

One night about 4 years ago, I went out with some friends to a local pub, we were meeting some people a girlfriend of mine worked with. When I got to the table where the group was sitting, there was a man, sitting with his back to us. I felt this, almost like a punch in the stomach, like the wind had been knocked out of me and I knew without a doubt that this was the individual I had been seeing over and over again. This man and I have since become best friends and through talking with him, all the things I had seen that I thought must be connected to this individual turned out to be true.

There have been other similar experiences that I have had. And I am looking for answers as to if this is just a strange coincidence or something more. I also get very strong feelings if I am around certain people, for example while waiting in line at the grocery store, a middle age women came in to line right behind me and I suddenly felt this over powering need to cry. I was actually tearing up in the check out line. What does all this mean and what can I do?


**http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=2716